Majid Al Futtaim’s premium fashion and lifestyle destination, Mall of the Emirates hosted its much anticipated Fall/Winter ’16 runway show by Etoile “La Boutique” and an exclusive Q&A session with global beauty influencer and entrepreneur Huda Kattan to mark the 6th edition of ‘World of Fashion’.
The glamourous evening event, held in the garden of the beautiful pop up installation ‘House of Bazaar’ welcomed fashion and beauty insiders as well as key style editors and influencers. In attendance were special international guests, global style bloggers Aimee Song and Sazan Hendrix, whom are keynote speakers at ‘Simply Stylist’ Do What You Love Fashion and Beauty Conference on October 13.
After a celebrated introduction in 2015, World of Fashion features the unique House of Bazaar experience for a second year. Visitors are invited to enter an immersive pop up house installation with a guided journey of fashion, design, beauty and art. Inside the most fashionable residence in town, the carefully curated, distinct rooms are home to leading industry experts whom offer guests an insightful and inspirational look into their creative space:
- ‘The Gallery’ features an art space with a specially created studio exhibition by artist Amir H Fallah, whom is hosting an exclusive Q&A on October 13 at 12:20pm.
- Experience cutting-edge culinary presentations by lifestyle and food editors in the ‘The Wellness Retreat’.
- ‘The Closet’ reveals the latest key buys in fashion, bags, shoes and accessories hosted by style consultant Rosemin Manji and fashion editors.
- ‘The Boudoir’ in partnership with Chanel, features a private feminine beauty room offering beauty guidance by Toni Malt, official makeup artist for Chanel Middle East, for the ultimate flawless look.
- In the Bazaar Garden, guests can meet and mingle while waiting for a guided tour, while at night, the House of Bazaar will transform into a chic show space hosting intimate fashion presentations.
The House of Bazaar is located in the mall’s Central Galleria and open to the public on October 14 and 15.